ss_blog_claim=696323173dc208f15756929bde51485e

Sunday, November 8, 2009

KISS Alive 35 Concert Tour

Last night I went to the KISS Alive 35 Concert in Minneapolis. I have to admit that I wasn't a KISS fan when I was growing up. My friend Gina's brother Pat was a big KISS fan and that fact actually scared me a bit. I recently reconnected with him on Facebook and admitted to him how much that disturbed me about him when I was little. Of course when I posted on Facebook last night that I was going to the concert his reply was "You're going to hell."

I really had a great time. As most people know, KISS really knows how to put on a show. Besides the rockin' music the special effects were awesome with lots of video, moving stage parts and pyrotechnics. Even though we were up in the "nosebleed" seats, I could still feel the heat from the fire plumes on the stage. Two cool highlights of the show were when Gene flew up on TOP of the upper stage lights and also when Paul flew across the audience to a small stage in the center of the arena. You can check out a tiny bit of video from that below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=696323173dc208f15756929bde51485e