ss_blog_claim=696323173dc208f15756929bde51485e

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hasbro Playskool Busy Ball Popper - A Review & My Customer Service Experience

My 17-month-old nephew has the Hasbro Playskool Busy Ball Popper and I must say it is one of his favorite toys, second only perhaps to the Playskool Busy Ball-Tivity Center, which he still plays with daily even though he has had it almost a year. (See that picture below.)

Anyway, the real reason for my post is to mention the awesome customer service we received from Playskool. A few weeks ago the Hasbro Playskool Busy Ball Popper started to "act up". At times the balls would not pop out at all. That progressed to the fan not even moving, etc. After putting in new batteries, the problem was actually worse and the music wouldn't even play.

So, yesterday I called Playskool customer service. I didn't really have my hopes up for a resolution, but called anyway. My call was answered immediately with no hold time (that was a shocker!). The representative was very nice and professional and asked for me to fully explain what was wrong with the toy, when it was received (it was a Christmas gift), etc. After I gave him all the info he requested, he put me on hold for about a minute and then came back on the line to say he was going to ship out a new one!

The whole process was so easy and painless and it really makes me appreciate the fact that Playskool stands behind their products. We have a lot of years of toy buying ahead for my nephew and with this great experience Playskool will definitely be tops on the consideration list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=696323173dc208f15756929bde51485e